Thursday, August 26, 2010

A healthy looking sick person

I was born with two arms legs, hands and all the other body parts you expect when a baby is born. I am no different then any other human being besides the fact that we are all individuals and special in our own way. Even though I lived healthy enough I took my health for granted even when I was diagnosed with MS and a blood disease that I realised how unhealthy I lived. I still didn't change my life though I only started to do that when my illnesses started to affect my daily activities, I started reading up on my illnesses and how I could improve my life style to improve my health. I stayed under the traditional doctors while looking at other alternatives. I started with my diet and changed habits I had had for 28 years ( the amount of years I had been on earth). It was when I got sick that I realised how much my health means to me. I am now a healthy looking sick person I am not yet fully where I want to be with my health but I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment