Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Freedom and independance

Freedom, something I took for granted. I am free to leave my front door if and when I want too. I lost my freedom twice now, the first time was when I was no longer able to work in a company and the second time when I had my baby girl. I haven't lost my freedom forever but it is up to me to find new ways to get it back and that takes a while. Although quick fixes get a result quick but often they don't last. I rather work on the long term solution. The first time I looked for something I enjoyed doing, I could earn money with and do it at home. I found out I loved writing and it gives me lots of energy. Beside the writing I focused on getting my health back so I could do simple and daily tasks. I had to strenghten my legs and body to be able to get up out  of bed and to walk around the house. When I got pregnant I stopped all exercises to carry my baby full term after having had 3 miscarriages. Once my baby girl was born my time was fully given to her and again I lost my freedom. My body had gotten so weak that walking was extremely hard so walking out of the door was to me like climbing Kilimanjaro.Writing was impossible and when she was asleep I would look after the house chorus and because my body was so weak it takes me 3 to 4 times longer then before. It is up to me to change my life and get my freedom back. Now that she is 4 months I am able to focus on me more and strenghten myself.Right now it isn't easy but it will help me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment