Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Strenght

It takes strenght to admit that you need help. I am not just saying that to make myself feel better I personally believe it. I always believed that being strong meant I had to do it myself. Asking for help was showing weakness. After falling of the stairs a lot more came down then just me. Like my stubbornness asking for help and always having to do it myself.
I learned asking for help is harder then doing it myself. there is nothing wrong with asking for help. I learned to ask for help without feeling bad about it. I ask without using pity or guilt and people can say yes or now. I found that majority of the time people will help if they can are are happy to help.
Because before I never asked for help people know that I must really need it if I ask for it now.
I know (I am not a psychic but I have to stay positive) that one day I will be able to return the favour. Return it by being 100% healthy. I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment