Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The valley is deep so the mountain will be twice as high

It is not easy to stay positive when in that deep valley. The mountain seems higher and steeper then it is. The key for me is not to get stressed. Stress doesn't help me with my illnesses (MS and a blood disease). Trying to get anything of the government that will help me is difficult and very stressful. Maybe I deserve to get it like people tell me very kindly but just because I deserve to get it doesn't mean I will get it. People tell me to lay it on I have more chance. Back when Ireland (This is not only the case in Ireland) had money when sick you could get anything. Unfortunately for me this is no longer the case now you have to fight for help. I am happy that in government they finally a little sense and that they are making it harder for anybody just to get it.
There is no point in trying to point a finger because that won't get me anything. I will just have to be strong. Look after my self and baby and forget about the rest. Not a very happy e-mail but I had to get rid of the negativity to make space for the positive feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment