Thursday, December 16, 2010

The rule of three

If it isn't food, it is wind. If it isn't wind it is a dirty nappy..
These are these three things my baby wanted in the first three months. Only three but I always seemed to forget one of them. Even after checking all of them she was still unhappy. All I could do was check the three again. And then she slept and slept and slept. When she was awake and she would smile it made it all worth it. I was told it was wind but I took it as a smile because it would cheer me up thinking it was a smile. It was like having a doll that moved, my baby girl didn't cry that much ( only when I forgot one of the three). The first few months it does always come down to the rule of three. And then she actually started smiling but this was also the time that there was more then just the rule of three. I was wishing time away but now I miss the easiness of the rule of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment